Work with us
We are very happy that you are interested to collaborate with us at the SOS-Feriendorf Caldonazzo.
A lot of people from different European countries have worked for many summers here but every year we look forward to have also new people interested in working with children.
The requirements for working in the teams are
- minimum age: 20 years
- pedagogical education or training (you are current studying or you have completed it)
- experience in working with children and / also experience in a summer camp
- team work skills
- languages: excellent German and/or English, Italian or Spanish as an advantage
We are especially interested in people who have skills and talents that can be made available to the organized activities for children, who can bring creative and innovative ideas for our activities.
We offer you
You will work in a large international aid organization together with a young experienced international team in a very nice area in northern Italy. You can gain valuable pedagogical experience and learn to deal with challenges and difficult situations.
In your work, you will be supported by the team leader and other experienced team members. More training will take place on site in the summer camp.
In your spare time you can relax at the camp using the sports facilities or by going outside to the small town of Caldonazzo or in the nearby mountains. You might want to also take a trip to one of the nearby ancient Italian cities such as Verona and Venice. You will know a lot of new and interesting people and find new friends. You will be coming back home with a lot of experience and many beautiful encounters and moments to remember.
- Acceptation of the values and goals of SOS Children's Villages and working according to them.
- Acceptation of the Code of Conduct of SOS Children's Villages.
- A lot of willingness to learn, to participate actively and innovatively.
Applications from volunteers and interns who would like to collaborate with SOS-Feriendorf are particularly welcome. At the end of the collaboration we will issue a certificate with all the activities done.
Please send your application with CV + Photo and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send applications to:
Stefania Bortolotti, Logistische Koordination