Are you ready for a new adventure?
Are you at least 20 years old? Do you want to work in a young and international environment? The SOS Summer Camp in Caldonazzo is always looking for new employees for the free time teams.
We offer the opportunity to work in a large international organization that deals with children and young people with difficult familiar background as well as being part of a competent, young and international team in a beautiful region in northern Italy. Experienced employees will lead you in your work and will support you in your professional and personal development.
- You are at least 20 years old.
- You speak and write fluently in at least one of the following languages: German, English, Italian. Knowledge of Spanish is an advantage.
- You are attending a course of study in the pedagogical field or have already completed it.
- You have experience in working with children and adolescents aged 6 to 18 years.
- You are ready to work in a team and achieve goals together.
- You are ready to actively contribute with creative and innovative ideas.
- You are interested in children’s rights and international solidarity.
- You share the values and mission of SOS Children’s Villages International.
The authorization to process your personal data – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) – is required and binding in order to accept the application and continue the selection process.